Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome

I welcome all who come across this. I will say up front that I am a conservative, yet to all who think that I am a closed minded, lost, republican are more than far from the truth. I try to keep an open mind. I myself have traveled and lived among a different people, which greatly increased my love for my country and desire to sustain "a more perfect union." I fear what I have seen as of late is the slow decaying of values and beliefs that our country once held dear. I wish, in time, to express my concerns and let the world know that even when the hour is the darkest, there is always a light at the end, even if at times we find it to dim. Let it be known that there are those who have not lost faith in our country, and that we as a people, can still speak, even if there are those who wish us to do otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment